Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Time: 8:30 am – 3 pm
Platform: WebEx, live training
RSVP: Fill out form below.
The summer turf grass maintenance training focuses on best management practices (BMPs) for lawn/turf care maintenance. This training also includes a test for certification.
Topics covered in the training
- How does turf management affect local lakes and rivers
- Equipment calibration
- Selection and application of fertilizers
- Mowing techniques
- Pesticide application tips
- Best practices for turf management
- Legal issues and additional resources
You will also walk away with practical in-the-field materials you can use, such as a turf care matrix.
Who should participate?
- Contractors maintaining private/public grounds
- Employees maintaining park, cemetery, city and/or school grounds
- Property managers writing contracts
- Distributors of turf care products
Find out more here: pca.state.mn.us/water/summer-turf-grass-maintenance-training