The City of Edina is partnering with the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District to study options for providing stormwater improvements in the Bristol & Mavelle Park/Lynmar Basin area.
The study will include community engagement and outreach to better understand existing conditions, issues, and needs, and to help develop concept plans for consideration.
You are invited
Join us for an open house on Tuesday April 20th, 4-5:30pm in the park to meet the project team, ask questions, and share your stories.
We’ll be following CDC and MN Department of Health protocols to slow the spread of COVID-19 including wearing masks and physically distancing.
Alternatively, you can participate online by completing the survey, submitting a question, or placing a pin on the map.
The project goals are to;
- Improve the water quality of Lake Edina, and downstream water resources
- Reduce flood risk in the South Cornelia neighborhood
- Enhance natural resources, including improving pollinator habitat
- Keep a portion of the space open for passive recreation
- Consult residents in the process