Requests for Qualifications and Proposals for the Stabilization of the South Fork of Nine Mile Creek
The submittal period has closed for this RFP for 2021.
Problem Identification and Feasibility Study/Preliminary Engineering
The Nine Mile Creek Watershed District (NMCWD) requested proposals and statements of qualifications for design of a stream-restoration and improvement project. NMCWD is looking for a partner firm to provide natural-resources design and engineering services for the project. Please see the Request for Qualifications and Proposals.
Important dates referenced in the RFP:
- June 2, 2021
- All questions regarding this RFP are due
- Questions should be submitted via email to Randy Anhorn, District Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 10, 2021
- Responses to questions will be provided to all prospective responders via email and/or posted on the website
- Responses to Questions (PDF)
- June 18, 2021
- All responses to this RFP must be received via email or alternative electronic delivery no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 18, 2021
- July 21, 2021
- It is anticipated that the evaluation and selection will be completed