Enter your best photos in the watershed’s photo contest!
2020 PHOTO CONTEST
Calling all photographers! The Nine Mile Creek Watershed District is seeking pictures of Nine Mile Creek or anything within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District, including lakes, parks, wildlife, plants, and outdoor recreation.
Winners of the contest will have their photos published in the 2021 Nine Mile Creek Photo Calendar. The calendars are distributed free of charge throughout the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District.
Submission Deadline: September 18, 2020
- Photos must be taken within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District within the past 5 years.
- Photographers may submit a maximum of 15 photos.
- Photos must be:
- Horizontal format/orientation
- At least 300 dpi
- TIF or JPEG format (only digital photos will be accepted)
- Unenhanced, except for standard optimization (cropping, correcting color balance, etc.)
- Photos should accurately represent the reality of the photographed scene.
- Photographers must know the names and addresses of all identifiable people in the photo.
- Photographers must submit a completed entry form and sign the grant of photo license.
- Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
How to Enter
1. Fill out your contact information and upload your photos on the form in the link below.
Photo Contest Entry Form: ninemilecreek.wufoo.com/forms/2020-photo-contest-entry-form/
A printable version of this form will be available soon
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive notifications of photo contest updates!
A maximum of 15 photos allowed per photographer (limit of 15 MB per photo)
Alternatively, mail a CD or flash drive* with pictures and forms to:
Nine Mile Creek Discovery Point
Re: Photo Contest
12800 Gerard Dr.
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
*Storage media used to submit photos will not be returned. Nine Mile Creek Watershed District assumes no responsibility for the photos or storage media.
We are seeking photo submissions of nature scenes from all four seasons throughout the District. Pictures must be from within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District.
Judging of photographs will be completed by the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District and its Citizen Advisory Committee. Approximately 25 photos will be selected for the calendar. We will notify winners by mid November 2020, and credit winners in the 2021 Calendar.
For More Information
Contact Gael, Education and Outreach Coordinator, at 952-204-9691 or email@example.com.