Enter your best photos in the watershed’s photo contest!
Use this year to get photos for the next contest in 2022!
Calling all photographers! The Nine Mile Creek Watershed District is seeking pictures of Nine Mile Creek or anything within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District, including lakes, parks, wildlife, plants, and outdoor recreation.
Winners of the contest will have their photos published in the 2023 Nine Mile Creek Photo Calendar. The calendars are distributed free of charge throughout the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District.
Submission Deadline: September 23, 2022 by 4 pm.
- Photos must be taken within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District within the past 5 years.
- Photographers may submit a maximum of 15 photos.
- Photos must be:
- Horizontal format/orientation
- At least 300 dpi
- TIF or JPEG format (only digital photos will be accepted)
- Unenhanced, except for standard optimization (cropping, correcting color balance, etc.)
- Photos should accurately represent the reality of the photographed scene.
- Photographers must know the names and addresses of all identifiable people in the photo.
- Photographers must submit a completed entry form and sign the grant of photo license.
- Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
How to Enter
Fill out your contact information and upload your photos on the form in the link below.
A maximum of 15 photos allowed per photographer (limit of 15 MB per photo)
Alternatively, mail a CD or flash drive* with pictures and printable form to:
Nine Mile Creek Discovery Point
Re: Photo Contest
12800 Gerard Dr.
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
*Storage media used to submit photos will not be returned. Nine Mile Creek Watershed District assumes no responsibility for the photos or storage media.
We are seeking photo submissions of nature scenes from all four seasons throughout the District. Pictures must be from within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District.
Judging of photographs will be completed by the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District and its Citizen Advisory Committee. Approximately 25 photos will be selected for the calendar. We will notify winners by mid November 2022, and credit winners in the 2023 Calendar.
For More Information
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive notifications of photo contest updates!
Contact Gael, Education and Outreach Coordinator, at 952-204-9691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.