Use this time to get photos for the next contest in 2024!
We are no longer accepting photos for the 2022 contest. Our next contest will be in 2024 for the 2025 calendar year. We look forward to future photos so don’t stop photographing!
- Photos must be taken within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District within the past 5 years.
- Photographers may submit a maximum of 15 photos.
- Photos must be:
- Horizontal format/orientation
- TIF, PNG, or JPEG format (only digital photos will be accepted)
- Unenhanced, except for standard optimization (cropping, correcting color balance, etc.)
- Photos should accurately represent the reality of the photographed scene.
- Photographers must know the names and addresses of all identifiable people in the photo.
- Photographers must submit a completed entry form and sign the grant of photo license.
- Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
How to Enter
Fill out your contact information and upload your photos on the form in the link below.
Photo upload form posted in 2024
A maximum of 15 photos allowed per photographer (limit of 15 MB per photo)
Alternatively, mail a CD or flash drive* with pictures and printable form to:
Nine Mile Creek Discovery Point
Re: Photo Contest
12800 Gerard Dr.
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
*Storage media used to submit photos will not be returned. Nine Mile Creek Watershed District assumes no responsibility for the photos or storage media.
Photo submissions are of nature scenes from all four seasons throughout the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District.
Judging of photographs is completed by the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District and its Citizen Advisory Committee. Approximately 25 photos are selected for the calendar.
For More Information
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive notifications of photo contest updates!
Contact Gael, Education and Outreach Coordinator, at 952-204-9691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.