Interested in starting a project for clean water or habitat improvement, but aren’t sure where to start? Get help through a site visit!
Nine Mile Creek Watershed District (NMCWD) is working with a subcontractor to provide site visits to properties within the Nine Mile Creek Watershed District. For just $25, NMCWD residents and property owners can schedule a site visit to:
- Talk over project options for the site
- Discuss best locations for projects
- Discuss best plant choices from the NMCWD approved plant list
To schedule a site visit, please contact Lizzy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following a successful site visit, projects may be eligible for design assistance funding. Limited funds are available.
NMCWD residents and property owners that have completed a site consultation may be eligible for project design assistance funding. NMCWD will pay up to:
- $525 for the design of a residential raingarden or native planting of 150-399 sf
- $950 for a residential raingarden or native planting of 400-900 sf
- $1,000 for commercial properties
**Any additional design costs exceeding the amounts above are the responsibility of the property owner/authorized representative.
Following your site consultation, contact Lizzy (email@example.com) to determine if your project is eligible to receive design assistance. Limited funds are available. Residents and property owners must express interest in applying for a NMCWD cost share grant to receive design assistance funding.